Terms & Conditions
1. Use of the SiteYou may use the Site only for your own noncommercial personal use and in compliance with these Terms. You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, uploading, or posting of information to the Site and are responsible for the consequences of such communications. Any other use of the Site requires the prior written consent of MM. You may not otherwise copy, modify, or distribute the contents of this Site without the prior written consent of MM. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer of, sell, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content found on the Site in whole or in part. MM requires all users to agree not to use the Site, and specifically prohibit any use of the Site, for any of the following purposes:
- Posting, communicating or transmitting any material that infringes on any intellectual property, publicity, or privacy right of another person or entity;
- Posting any information which is untrue, inaccurate, or not your own;
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Site or MM’s network security, or attempting to use the Site to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system; and Using the Site to drop ship merchandise to third parties.
3. Additional Terms and ConditionsYou agree that additional terms and conditions may apply to specific products, orders or your use of certain portions of the Site, including with respect to ordering, shipping and return policies, and review guidelines (collectively, “Additional Terms”). The Additional Terms are made part of these Terms by reference. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms shall control.
5. Fraud ProtectionAs part of our order processing procedures, MM may screen received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. MM reserves the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. If MM suspects fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity, MM may reject your order or MM may contact you at the phone number or email address you provided to confirm your order. MM also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. MM takes these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
6. TransactionsIf you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Site (each such purchase, a “Transaction”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) utilized in connection with any transaction. By submitting such information, you grant to MM the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction. All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products, and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures, and other descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The inclusion of any products or services on the Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the receipt, possession, use, and sale of any item purchased from this Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. MM reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to do any one or more of the following: (i) limit the available quantity of or discontinue any product or service; (ii) impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, coupon code, promotional code, or other similar promotion; (iii) bar any user from making or completing any or all Transaction(s); and (iv) refuse to provide any user with any product or service. You agree that by placing an order on the Site, you are entering into a binding contract with MM subject to these Terms and agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Site, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred including, without limitation, all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your Transactions.
MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTIONSBy purchasing a Monthly Subscription, you agree and acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment charge at the then-current subscription rate and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation, including where applicable any charges processed by MM after the expiration date of your payment card. Your subscription will be automatically renewed for successive monthly periods and your payment method will automatically be charged for each successive monthly period at the then-current subscription rate until you cancel your Monthly Subscription renewal. To cancel your Monthly Subscription at any time, you may logon to your account and follow the cancellation procedures there. If you cancel, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term.
ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONSBy purchasing an Annual Subscription, you agree and acknowledge that your subscription has an initial pre-payment feature for one full year of service and a recurring Annual Subscription renewal fee at the then-current Annual Subscription rate and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation, including where applicable any charges processed by MM after the expiration date of your payment card. At the end of each yearly subscription term, your subscription will be automatically extended for another term of one year and your payment method will automatically be charged the Annual Subscription renewal fee at the then-current Annual Subscription rate until you cancel your Annual Subscription renewal. You may only cancel your current Annual Subscription during the first month of the subscription. To cancel your Annual Subscription renewal for the following year, at any time after you were billed for the then-current year, you may (i) logon to your account and follow the cancellation procedures there.
GIFT SUBSCRIPTIONSFor Gift Subscriptions, the subscription will not be renewed after the then-current term expires. You cannot cancel a Gift Subscription and the pre-paid fee is non-refundable.
8. Product Information; Limitation on QuantitiesExcluding any content that may be submitted by Members from time to time, MM strives to ensure that the information on the Site is complete and reliable. Certain information may contain pricing errors, typographical errors and other errors or inaccuracies, which MM may correct without liability. MM also reserves the right to limit quantities purchased by account members and to revise, suspend, or terminate an event or promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted or acknowledged). MM does not guarantee that all products described on our Site will be available.
9. Proprietary RightsYou acknowledge and agree that the content (other than content that may be submitted by Members), materials, text, images, videos, graphics, trademarks, logos, button icons, music, software and other elements available on the Site are the property of MM or our licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to sell, license, rent, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, modify or create derivative works from any content or materials on the Site.
10. Contributed Content GuidelinesMM values your participation. When contributing content, please consider the following guidelines. By submitting or posting any materials or content on the Site, you grant MM a perpetual, irrevocable, non-terminable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, and sublicense such materials or any part of such materials. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide do not include anything (including, but not limited to, text, images, music or video) to which you do not have the full right to grant MM the license specified above. You further represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. MM will be entitled to use any content submitted by you without incurring obligations of confidentiality, attribution or compensation to you. All contributed content is subject to the terms set forth below and in our standard Terms and Conditions, which include our policy regarding copyright infringement. MM reserves the right not to post your content if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when contributing content, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Use obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum;
- Post advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites;
- Post email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information;
- Post unduly critical or spiteful comments of other content posted on the page or its authors;
- Post files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have expressly received all necessary consents;
- Post files or content that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, or impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- In addition, if you wish to share feedback with MM about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a content submission. Instead, contact MM directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.